> Thank You !! I use Mullvad and didn't have any issues using Mullvad with
> OpenVpn on Debian 10 They even have a page for specifically installing it
> on Ubuntu and Debian.

I also use Mullvad, and on Trisquel I just use their app.  It's nice to
be able to switch servers when I run into geoblocking issues, to see how
much time I have left on my account, etc.

On Hyperbola I set up OpenVPN, but that is only because I could not get
the app to work on Hyperbola.  If you have the option of using the app,
that's what I recommend.  It's simpler to set up and has some additional
features.