> Where do you get those PCI cards?

I got mine on Ebay.

> Do they have Bluetooth also?

I think that with the Atheros ath9k cards only WiFi works without
non-free software, not Bluetooth.

> I have some older laptops that have a separate PCI slot...  I don't
> really understand the difference between "PCI" and "wifi cards"

The difference is between PCI WiFi cards and USB WiFi cards.  The PCI
ones are more convenient because they don't take up a USB slot and stick
out of the computer, and I also find them to be more reliable, although
I don't know whether that is because of a difference between PCI and
USB, or just because the WiFi cards in the USB dongles are worse
themselves.