I hope it is not off limits. I love using Trisquel 8.0. I can't abandon my Seamonkey. I have seamonkey running on this installation of Trisquel 8.0. I can't seem to get it running on a brand new installation on another machine. I installed Trisquel 8.0 on a ibm t41 by removing the hard drive, putting it in an enclosure/to usb, and installing from another machine. The t41 would not accept the "forcepae" command, but the Trisquel 8.0 runs dual booted once the hard drive is back in the machine. Trisquel 8.0 also runs on that machine via harddrive usb and Trisquel mini runs by dvd or usb flash drive. I didn't have a large enough flash drive to try Trisquel 8.0 full version, but by dvd "forcepae" would not work.

When I try to tar jxvf Seamonkey-*.*.*, both with or without root privelege in a created file in 'home/user's' directory, root claims priveleges which I can not give up. The profile directory gets put into root's /.mozilla directory, which I don't think should exist. I can only launch with superuser(root) pivilege. I'm stuck.

I know it is not free software, so I'll understand.
Thanks.