On issue no. 24 (and possibly also related to issue no. 21 in this this post):

Trisquel 9 has a clock in the panel by default, and you can add a different clock in any panel (open panel's context menu → Add to Panel…). Appending --timezone=Europe/Berlin before starting the live system does not seem to make any difference, both clocks will show UTC despite internet connection. In Trisquel's default clock, changing the time zone (click on clock with primary mouse button → Time & Date Settings…) does not affect the time shown by the clock, at least not when using a live ISO instead of installed Trisquel. Clock will still display UTC. In the separate clock which you can manually add, changing the time zone by changing the "location" (click on clock with either mouse button) does correctly change the time shown by the clock. I don't know if there are reasons to prefer the current default clock (for example, no leak of location because it does not fetch weather data?); if not, I would suggest making the other clock the default one.