Hello there,

I use the stock Liferea software for my RSS feeds. When I launch it through the GUI, it never starts the first time. When I try a second time, it does start but the feeds are not automatically refreshed (the option is checked in the settings). So, I tried launching through the CLI, and I got errors related to the plugins during the first launch. So, I deactivated the plugins (GNOME Keyring Support and Media Player) through the Liferea settings. However, I still have the issue on the first launch while no more error messages on the CLI is displayed.

Any guess folks?

Many thanks,