Hi Everyone,

I have attached a 'torrent' file which trommers here can use to download the
following lectures:
Mp3: Insanity Point Lecture 1 (June 1994)
Mp3: Insanity Point Lecture 2 (July 1994)
Mp3: Insanity Point Lecture 3 Sensation (July 1994)
Mp3: Insanity Point Lecture 4 Sensation - E-meter - TIPM
Mp3: Insanity Point Lecture 5 Postulates - Self obsessive IP
Mp3: Vengence (Sept 1994)
Doc: Insanity-Lectures-Glossary.doc
Mp3: TROM Level 5
Mp3: The Supermarket Paradox
Mp3: The Conditions of life
Mp3: Personal Life of Dennis Stephens
Mp3: LRH - The Man I Knew
In total the torrent will download 570 Mb, so beware of having enough space
on your PC.

The best torrent client to use is uTorrent which you can download here
(http://www.utorrent.com/).
Just install it and when done you can double click on the attachment and
uTorrent should come up and start downloading automatically. The more
trommers that have downloaded the lectures using this torrent and leaving
uTorrent running means that other people downloading it also using uTorrent
will experience faster downloads, the more 'seeds' the higher the download
speed. I am currently the only seed.
If you already have some lectures you can tell uTorrent to not download
certain files that are being downloaded, you can
read about that in the help file -> Appendix A -> Main Window -> Detailed
Info Pane -> Files.

If you have any questions or need help, please let me know.

Best
      Jurgen