Hi Again
Just thought I would make it a bit clearer aabout what I meant about once
having reached the bottom a person or Being starts to climb out of the mess.
What Lester says is not so much different frm what LRH says in Scientology or
"The Fall" as described in some religious texts.
Lester describes it this way:
At first we were in a state of pure Beingness, the Static state as described in
Scientology axioms, then there is the creation of the mind, which gives a
duality, lots of parts or different things, then the we have the causal zone or
plain.
There is the first creation of bodies at this level anything we wish for comes
instantly into being.
Below this are the Astral plane or zone levels where amongst many other types
of games going on there is the creation of the matrix for this physical
universe body.
Below that level is the physical universe, this is the bottom according to
Lester.
If you imagine a long sloping curve like a sine wave going from the top state
to the bottom state and then starting to rise up again back towards the top
that's it, once a Being has started up even if it takes thousands or millions
of years the ego mind cannot stop that.

I am not saying that is the absolute truth but I do have some insights that the
fall into this state of being stuck or trapped in a mind and body and suffering
pain and so on is not our natural state.
Best
Mike

  Hi Pete
  Thanks for your reply.

  I found the Sedona method useful at times but there were things like
pressures, solidities in the body and mind that just would not release.

  Sometimes I can do a meditation and the thinking mind will vanish and I am
just thinking in pictures, no words, space extends out, forever it seems,
breathing and heart rate slow down and I can either lie back and watch these
huge visual 3D pictures or create them myself but that does not happen all the
time and it does not take long before the thinking mind starts to analyse what
is going on so I lose that state.

  Very often no matter what I try I cannot stop that thinking mind chattering
away no matter what method I try, so my conclusion about this is that there
must be postulates or various upsets and so on buried in the reactive or
subconscious mind that I am not aware of and therefore not knowing what those
items are I cannot use the release technique on them, so I needed another
method to dig those hidden things out.

  I don't worry about looking for items to run my consideration is that
whatever I need to run will show up at the right time, a single word or a
phrase that someone might say or in something I am reading will instantly
produce a series of mental pictures or incidents to look at many of them I just
view and vanish.

  It never stops with me, from the moment I wake up till the moment I go to
sleep this mind of mine just keeps producing things to look at or an item where
I need to research more knowledge about, it never stops.

  Once bitten by the spiritual bug, that's it, I can't go back, it's always
forward, more and more spiritual knowledge, greater understanding, I do have
times when I wish I could be released from all this and go back to being a non
seeker, back to all the old agreements, sit down in a pub with some mates
drinking beer and chatting about the good old days but as Lester says, once a
person has reached the bottom and has started on their way out you can't stop
it.

  I believe myself that there is a greater force at work than this little old
ego sitting here, it appears to me from what I have seen on the internet, in
the newspapers and on television that people are starting to wake up all over
the planet.
  Thousands of methods to gain more peace of mind, to achieve a higher state of
being, they (the people) have enjoyed what the physical universe has had to
offer and that hasn't brought them happiness so now people are seeking
something above that.
  Also, the suffering and pain, mental and physical is acting as a huge drive
to force people into a higher awareness.
  That's what I see anyway.

  It will be the same for those deeply into the physical universe game now,
eventually they too will have to start climbing out of the mess, and it can be
very painful, breaking agreements, putting up with ridicule and many other
upsetting things because people who are not on the spiritual path yet see
spiritual people as very odd or deluded in some way, and they are not deluded
or odd, it is just that they see things beyond just having possessions, owning
land and so on.
  Best
  Mike

    Mickel

      I just discovered the Sedona Method recently when my sister pointed it
out to me.

    Since Dennis gives almost no indication on how to find the "significant"
incidents in the subconscious, but then states that we must spend considerable
time finding and timebreaking them.  I was happy to find that Lester had
already worked out how to do exactly what was needed.

      I have pulled the actual commands for the therapy from the Sedona Method
and from Keys to Ultimate Freedom and printed them as a small booklet so I can
review them frequently while doing the therapy.

      I found that Hale's "Diving in" is a closer description to what I do to
release on the incidents I find than timebreaking.

    I have been doing this enough now so that I see I will get beyond doing the
"releasing on emotions and desires to quiet the mind" and need to apply levels
4 and 5 to finish cleaning out my mind.  Some of my emotionally charged games
are not releasing with just the Sedona Technique.  I am happy that I have TROM
to finish the job.

    I am finding that "meditating" or just holding the idea of being "happy,
imperturbable and harmless toward others" and contrasting that with the apathy,
grief, fear, lust, anger, pride feelings show up what I need to do therapy on
very well.  I especially like Lester's idea of working 24/7 on cleaning out the
mind as the only way to seriously make progress.  These things are getting me
many wins.

    You have more of Lester's lectures than I do.  I found the book Keys to
Ultimate Freedom to be the most effective tool for learning and motivating
myself to apply his technique. Do you find listening to the lectures helpful?

    Keep on TROMing

    Pete

06:39:00