On 5-Sep-09, at 1:13 PM, Mickel wrote:

Hi David
I can only think it is a typing error.

Yes, I think it is probably a typing error. I was joking when I wrote the note to you.

By the way, I don't believe in reincarnation, it has never been part of my spiritual search.

I have looked at both options. I have no proof of certainty on either. I do have opinions and or viewpoints which do not carry much weight.

One of my viewpoints now is that what ever is true for you is true for you.

It may be true for some and not true for others or maybe there are other possibilities. I am open to learning the facts or truth of such things and all things and I keep my eyes, ears and mind open.

The Oasphe Bible a channeled book by John Newbrough in 1870 says there is no such thing as reincarnation and explains why we are fooled into thinking that we are reincarnated.

The book is one of the best books I have ever read. It presents data and answers to almost all questions that man has asked or pondered about. It provides a good alternative viewpoint to scn on many subjects. It's viewpoints are also contradictory to mainstream viewpoints.

If you want to know where to get one, let me know and I will give you the contact info. It is not sold on the mainstream market.

My viewpoint on this, is that whether we believe in it or not will not likely change much. Because believing in some thing does not make it true.

The truth about anything is not determined by beliefs or argument and I think it is foolish to believe in or argue about intangible things one way or another.

Any such activities are nothing more than mere conjecture and speculation or maybe illusions and delusions. And such activities as beliefs amounts to a lack of intellectual integrity.

I am pragmatic and or logical, I basically only operate on things that I can prove. Everything else I will deal with it as I have to. My opinions will not change anything.

In other words I operate on the basic datum or principle of intellectual integrity that one should never say anything that one cannot prove.

I don't spend much time on stuff that I cannot prove other than for some entertainment on occasion.
I have no idea why anyone would want to return to a life in the physical universe, unless they are hooked on sex or worldly goods, something like that, I only dropped down here for a visit, to observe things here for awhile.

My viewpoint on the reason why beings would want to reincarnate if it is true or possible, is to become a master of the physical plane or in scn terms MEST : Matter, Energy, Space and Time.

If what I said sounds confusing, it is, and all confusing or contradicting points are true. : )

I have spent too much time on this subject already.   : )

I could spend this time better by trying to figure out level three, four and five of TROM, that is if I had the mental energy.

Seems I got caught up in the game, once I understand the rules of the game, I'm off, there are far better timeless zones to play games in than this one.

I would like to know more about these zones.

Cheers,

David

I am not joking by the way.
Best
Mike

Hi Mike,

That is indeed a good one.

That may be prof that we don't die or and anything is possible.

: )

David