Hi David
Thanks for your reply, as you may know I very often mention things on a
spiritual group and I always gain a deeper understanding from doing that, I
think the action of writing breaks me out of fixed ideas.

I should have said I have no "interest" in reincarnation, not "belief ", that
is the wrong word.

I have a different way of looking at reincarnation, maybe you or someone can
refresh my memory but I seem to remember that reincarnation in Scientology was
not exactly the same as in some types of Buddhism.

I know I have read or heard something from him (LRH) where he explained this,
it's many years ago now but I am sure that is correct, in other words, as I
understood it, reicarnation does not occurr on a linear timetrack as it appears
to do in our minds.

In one of theTROM lectures, I forget which one, Dennis explains the Universe is
like a canister or tube, closed at one end, once we enter that unverse the
whole lot is avilable to us, any place, any time period.

I think you may agree that there are many spiritual ideas a person can read
about and then decide that they may like a particular idea and then put that
idea into their minds and then hold it there as a belief, but until I find out
that there is actual truth there for me I have no interest in that area.

I have run many people into past lives, so there certainly seems to be
something there but for me, I think there may well be another mechanism or way
of explaining this sort of thing.

Hows it going with the TROM, having quite a few wins here in understanding and
the processing, I don't think I have ever yawned so much in my life.
Best
Mike