Being on the hoof, so to speak as Dennis says one will run into
involuntary reactions.  I did some rudimentary TimeBreaking on a
yesteray incident and discovered that what was really there was RI
gone haywire.  I then went from TimeBreaking to RI on the basis that
my priorities on RI (relative importances) was the mechanism that was
‘haywire’.

This action showed itself to be the case.  In other words once old
mechanisms of the mind from earlier incidents were handled, there
were still those silly RI’s that one carries around with them day in
and day out that are just too eager and willing to jump in and make
things go haywire.

Not being on Level 5 as yet, I would hazard a guess to say that Level
5 will handle those silly things that one is trying to be, do and
have.  Raw postulates which have to do with with one’s beingness,
doingness and havingness will be eliminated, transformed and replaced
with raw everyday postulates which put one at cause rather than
effect.  (as a note, remember that this subject has nothing to do
with the Thetan but only his identity and his postulates for being,
doing and having)

Soon I will be on Level 5.  I am noticing now on Level 4 that my
yawns are now coming after I finish up with the session on an
overwhelm, not during it.  This is probably proper because no known
incidents are coming up to TimeBreak.  Only realizations of the
Thetan, mind, body are coming up.  Even though no incidents come up
any longer, I am spending an hour on an overwhelm to make sure there
are none.

Paul