Earnestly got into a conundrum by myself, for myself. In the end, I had it all worked out. So had Dennis.

What has priority or precedence? Is it knowledge and understanding or memory/Bank. Maybe it’s which is more important. Maybe I won’t know until I get the spear in the gut. At least I could say that spear in the gut will be the acid test.

Is there something that controls response on an importance basis? Who or what determines importance? Well obviously that’s me. So is it programmed in or an on the spot decision. Are reactions analytical or knee-jerk? When I see that spear approaching what action will I take?

Hopefully I will have the answer somewhere on Level 5. I’m looking forward to that.

Who knows, this might be the wrong question altogether. I know I have answered this in the past.

Ultimately it’s a question of undoing the scene by postulates after the fact or just carrying on after the fact. The Thetan really doesn’t care in the grand scheme of things. Spear in the gut or no spear. He can choose to change the ending or just carry on with a new beginning, a new game. It’s really …. What’s the big deal? (darn, Dennis was right …. Importances all over again)

Now all I have to remember is that seriousness is a function of importance. Hah hahaha oh ha ha hah.