Hi Leon
  In relooking at your question again i had another thought about it.  For me
TROM is giving me such an in depth understanding of the games i have
compulisvley played and the games being offered by others around me for me to
participate in that the restimulation of the minds content just fades in
importance to nothing.
  i see someone offering me a role in one of lifes games and just smile and say
"no thanks".  Early on i went for the reliving of the Dianetic type incidents
to get releif from the mind but now i do not need to do that. This also means i
do not need to run out all of the incidents in the mind.

Sincerely

Pete