Hi Max

A basic principle of TROM is that we are a spiritual beings.  In the beginning
we had no compulsions or inhibitions like the inhibition to doing an activity
for a long time.  Therefor your difficulty at doing the RI for extended periods
is only that you have inhibitions which are postulates that "it is hard" or you
"cannot do it" in your mind .  This is exactly what TROM addresses.  You can
overcome this by persisting at RI until the inhibition goes away.

CCH's in the church of scientology were done to overcome this exact problem.
They would be run for many hours ( 20 or 40 hours) until the PC was completely
comfortable sitting their while the auditor said Give me that hand. Thankyou
and took the PC's hand then put it back in his lap. Imagine doing that for 40
hours.  That would be eight hour sessions  five days in a row.
The solution then would be to persist at doing RI until these feelings
dissipate and you can do RI for any length of time you want to do it.  If you
feel that is to hard you can have a Scientologist run CCH's on you for 40 hours
or so till you can simply be there receiving the auditing.
It should help just knowing that the feelings you have against persisting are
what you are trying to find and eliminate.  They are the "change" you are
looking for and the way to get them to turn off is to continue doing the
process you are doing.

what to create on RI.

You are creating "importances" which means thing that are important to you or
things you would like to have.  This can be physical things like automobiles or
people you would like to have around you or emotions you would like to have or
attitudes you would like to see (love, admiration, respect etc.). anything and
in any size and at any rate you wish to do it.
RI is an exercise in your creativity so you should create what you want at the
pace you want to do it to achieve the result you want to achieve. If you do it
so someone elses standard it would not be entirely your creation.

It's hard to do.
  if you wanted to run a marathon of 26 miles you would have to do a lot of
training.  it would be very hard building your body up to the level of
endurance where you could run a marathon and have some chance of finishing
first.

TROM is hard. It is hard to understand the theory and hard to do the practice
but if you persist you will get the goals of

a. recognizing when some one is offering you the winning or loosing role in
their games and be able to say "no thanks"
b. recognition of the mind throwing a past conflict at you while you are trying
to handle a present time situation.(You have to give a speech and get stage
fright. Just time break out the feeling and do the speech. It only takes a few
minutes)
c. Periods when you are entirely at peace with being who you are and where you
are, a taste of Nirvanna.
d. A general rise in tone level where you see the world as a brighter happier
place.
e. better personal relationships where you can laugh at the little things you
used to get very upset about.

The gains from TROM come as you do the processes and will help you persist in
doing the processes.

Hope this helps
Keep on TROMing
Pete

P.S.  write an email telling us a little about yourself and what brought you to
TROM and I will remove the "moderate" from your emails allowing you to post
directly to the list.
sincerely
Pete
List Moderator