HI Pete,

I have been a subscriber to the TROM list for I can't remember how many years now. I have never posted, as I came to learn, not to talk. I usually go by the name Yeti on the internet. I had some auditing, did some study and did some auditing over the years, all Freezone and outside the CoS.

On this occasion though, I did want to give you some feedback on the Kindle version of TROM. I have had TROM on my Kindle for a few years, translated from PDF to Mobi thanks to the excellent free software called Calibre (Thanks Kovid). It worked, but was only just usable, due in part no doubt to my insufficient familiarity with the Calibre software.

Your made-for-Kindle version is fantastic. I have been trying it out since you first posted it, and it works just great. Having an index with clickable links has made it ever so easy to navigate, and the links to notes and Back function are very easy to use as well.

For general information, this Kindle version can be used by anyone, PC or Mac or Mobile devices by downloading Amazon's free Kindle Application.

Thanks for your time and effort, I really appreciate having TROM so easily accessible on my Kindle, and on my mobile devices now.

Kind regards,

Yeti.