HI All
  I have completed the Kindle Version of the TROM manual.  It is posted on the
tromhelp.com services page along with the pdf and doc versions.  It was a two
week effort to learn enought html language and how to make a Kindle compatible
file of the book.  I used the compact level 5 chart which is on tromhelp.com as
an html file. It displays nicely on a single Kindle page.

If any of you try out this book let me know what you think.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

P.S.  I found an error in the Dennis taped transcript for level 5. Paragraph 14
starts Now this involves a definite change, you're going from origin  now to
receipt.
This should be: Now this involves a definite change, you're going from receipt
now to origin.
Check your copy of TROM for this error.
Pete