Hi Pete,

This is from your post. "I will have to let go of the property and tools and even my attachment to other people in my family in order to be able to leave."

In your endeavor to achieve the above, it is each of us who are the creators and makers of games. Given the ability to leave, one will likewise have the ability to arrive. For when you leave, you must be arriving somewhere other than where you are leaving. Even arriving in your own private untraceable universe that not even you can locate, is leaving and arriving. One action is not a singular one- way flow. Without this viewpoint of ability, we can look at the action as a loss and in fact a permanent loss.

There is such a fear of loss that one makes sure things are solid and more solid and never to be lost or missing and therefore unrecoverable. The idea of something being really 'REAL'. From a true game player's viewpoint, he only takes this dilemma (that there is a loss involved) on to make the game of value and of importance. The dilemma is necessary so that one does not know that he put it there and can take it away. (would that be cheating ?) The ol' not know postulate. The idea of such a thing as overwhelm actually existing is such a consideration and that's all it is.

There I go into considerations again.

Once again on the path to freedom we can see that importances are the key. Importances are what created the mind, created universes, identities, bodies. After that there then became an infinite number of games being played and on top of that an infinite number of new games to be created in the future. An infinite now and an infinite future. The only thing finite is the past but only because one seldom creates there, although that can be done.

Paul, Level 5 in progress