I don't know of any either but this does not mean that there is only one Tech or path. Ron himself actually came up with an audited version of TROM in the early 1950s. It never went for more than about 20 minutes on a taped lecture and was then relegated to the dust bin of history. It was not as structured as Dennis' and of course it had to be delivered. Dennis' Tech can be self administered.

Most of all with any Tech, as I know to be true and has also been stated by Ron, one has to gain knowledge and understanding of what Theta and the MEST Universe are all about to entirely go free. It is the old statement that a Cleared cannibal is just that, a Cleared cannibal. By knowing and understanding ALL about Theta, one has the ability and is capable of undoing any and all traps. Do not think for a moment that there will not be any more new traps created in the future. It is a natural talent and product of Theta. They go with games.

With my comments on the TROM site I hope to help and to enlighten those on the path of the way out to gain that knowledge and understanding. TROM is on the order of 'read it, drill it and do it'. It's a great applications manual that does produce results.

Once you are standing at the threshold on the portal to freedom and are staring at total freedom in the face, you now have to know what all the buttons on the control panel do. For the first time you will have the opportunity to knowingly and with understanding operate that panel and one must know what each button does. In the beginning one just played the buttons on the control panel with total abandon not fearing for anything (which was only natural) but one was unprepared for what lay ahead and that one could become the effect. Over time one became the total effect.

As I am going thru Level 5, I am seeing areas which are not addressed by Dennis and in the near future I will be expanding where I feel TROM can and should be applied. I believe what I will be adding changes nothing about TROM but gives it more effectivity.

Keep on TROMming.

Paul