Hi Valentino

If you are well rested then, yawning is a physical change. Continue the process.

Cognitions are good. Your wife is making progress.

I also had a hard time understanding TROM. I read the book 17 times very
carefully looking up words in dictionaries, doing demos, etc to figure out what
definition of the phrases "to know" and "to be known" would make the chart make
sense.

I finally found the level 5 chart shows all the conflicts a person can have
with another person who opposes them.

Example, if I want to have sex with a girl and she says no. This is:

To sex opposed by to not be sexed

That is also

To be known opposed by to not know.

Don't let the location of the word be confuse you.  To sex and to be known are
both actions creating an effect.

My understanding of TROM came from going over the material many times till the
meaning of all the terms became clear.  It was a slow process that came from
using the terms and trying to explain the theory to others many times.

You are correct it is worth the work.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad