Stopped doing RI because I was making it very complicated.

Yesterday and today the RI was more quantitative than qualitative:  I
simply took simple objects around me and made a facsimile (no fancy
changes, like spots, colors, etc.) and put multiples of that facsimile
around me.

I started doing this with the telephone poles as they went by, and signs
too.

It helped get me into present time, mind set aside, and the signs and
telephone poles took on less seriousness and solidity:  they were simply
there and no importances.

I also notice that after awhile of that I need to withdraw and get back
into either/and self-inquiry/timebreaking.

cheers!
Colleen