Hi again Ale

I agree that the governments, banks, corporations are creating an atmosphere of
fear to control the populations in their regions.
the solution is for me to address my fear by discovering the underlying game i
am playing with them and timebreak the game.

once i have timebroken the games i will be free to not play them and the
governments, banks, corporations etc will lose interest in me.
i will be able to enjoy my retirement in peace.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad