Hello Leoncia, glad to see you speak out on the list, and I see what you
are seeing too.

Experientially, at first I feel a sort of happiness or glee upon besting an
"enemy", but lately I also noticed a bitter aftertaste and became even more
decidely one who resolves all fixed games conditions.

Also, experientially, as I get a bit lighter hearted, mind a bit more
quieted, I find that I thankfully and with gratitude welcome loving
correction to steer me away from non-complementary-ness.

How are you yourself progressing with Timebreaking?  Have you yet ventured
to take apart the legs of the postulate failure matrix?  That is the only
thrill I get -- to see us all achieve our goal here...taking apart the mind
construct allows the real you to to be real to us again.

love,
colleen