Ok David I know what you mean. Thx.

Someone asked, on an earlier post, if one can be in one  room and see things in
another room while out of body . Lol . yes .

We have the native spiritual ability to see anything, any creation in the past
or present or the past and the present simultaneously. when you're really doing
well you can hold up three past scenes and the present scene simultaneously.
LOL.

You can compare it to a three year old playing chop sticks on the piano and
Mozart . The more you use time reaming the better you get at it and the better
you'll be able to see differences and similarities in your every day life too.
Effortlessly as well.

I can see others thoughts as if i am seeing my own thoughts, even the thoughts
of actors on tv or watching a movie recorded 25 years ago and know, ( not
predict ) what the actor will say next or what thoughts they are creating in
the past . All thoughts once created move backwards into the past universe
instantly.

Every creation, thought, every thing ever created in this universe can be
known. EVERYTHING. No thing is excluded. Makes no difference who created it
either.

Most call it intuition. I call it knowing.

 Lottery numbers are created after the game is closed. Knowing them before they
are brought into existence would be in direct violation of universal law. Of
you want to leave the universe, know the numbers and then return to the
universe. Good luck. You'll need to a very abled being but its possible. And
you'll not be in violation of universal law sine you were out side the "city
limits" so to speak .

The TROM list is a universe within our universe. It has rules and laws like any
other universe. Pete has the ability to change some of them. Some others do
too. It too must follow the laws of the universe, that most call outer space.

When I know things created that now sit in the past universe,  the knowing is
very fast and fleeting. My ability to see for longer durations isn't used, I
just know what I need to know and be done with it.  As fast as snapping your
fingers. I don't care what color shoes one was wearing.

If you tell me about someone being injured some way , I can know how they felt
when it happened or how some one was feeling when they were creating a post on
this list . I can feel what they were feeling . But as soon as I do, I've seen
enough, and I leave the past after a second or so. I don't like feeling the
pain, mine or anyone else's.

But I only know the things I feel i need to know . When we are really really
high on the scale of ability ( and I'm not now but am on occasion after time
breaking a huge mass or series of huge masses)   we can see smell touch feel
anything that has ever been created by ourself or anyone.  Including others
thoughts. Thoughts are a created thing just like everything in the universe. We
can know any thought created by any person or life form for that matter but
you're gonna need to be high up in awareness.

You use TROM to get your awareness level up. We've spent a long time creating
reasons why we can't do things, been convinced by others , we can't do things.
And have spiraled up the postulate failure cycle chart. And spiraled down the
spiritual ability scale to the same degree.

So it's pretty simple. Use levels 2 3 4 and 5 and it's all good again.

There's no secret magic to this universe . And it's as finite as a bag of
marbles too. It has a beginning and an end.  It's so simple, I find myself
laughing at it more and more and having more and more affinity with it more and
more too spiraling back up.

HAND

SLIM