Wow,  Pretty obvious now isn't it ?  . So Dennis really said all that . ?

Good luck with r3x and the CO$ tech.  lol

I'm use TROM exclusively . :  ) always have  .

Lol
Slim.

PS

I'm the 1 . TROM. has served it's purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSNMOexCE0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Play nice , lol

Colleen wrote :

Hello Slim, you are correct, I agree.  I did not mean the literal brain,
because Dennis also says that is very late drama on the track.

In some of my R3x sessions I saw where the left-brain/right brain type
conflicts came into being as pure postulates, which our mind and brains
simply manifest or dramatise compulsively.

In fact, I also saw, pre-mest postulates about conscious and subconscious,
etc.  So, yes, as Dennis says, the people looking for answers in the brain
may find it, but only if they ask the right questions and go inward for the
answers.

love,
colleen