On Jul 16, 2012, at 5:00 AM, trom-requ...@lists.newciv.org wrote:

Nirvana could be 'permanent' for as long as the being wished. If it is not
maintainable then clearly there is still work to be done.

Referring back to Dennis, maintaining Nirvana is not directly something one can do by wishing. One must ... "adopt complementary postulates with the whole universe". Which also means that for one to maintain Nirvana, one must always be creating "complementary postulates with the whole universe" at all times.

Do you mean you ran be, do and have as junior goals packages?

Yes.  Each of the three have their own Postulate Failure Chart.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Tipon [mailto:pti...@proftitleserv.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:40 AM
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Subject: [TROM1] Level 5 & Nirvana

This past week I had some interesting events happen.  It really got
my interest up and going.  It made me re-read Level 5 and I also
subsequently ran the Postulate Chart of Know again.  Most notable was
the 'lots of yawns' with the RI.

One interesting thing that occurred is that I ran into Dennis giving
a description of Nirvana in the context of how it comes about.  Like
I said it is not a place and not necessarily a beingness in the true
sense of beingness.  As I described in the context of a 'Win' it is
something that one achieves by their actions.  From this then, it is
also not permanent for as Dennis describes it ... you achieve it by
doing the following.

Dennis, "A being achieves Nirvana when he can adopt complementary
postulates with the whole universe.  Then, and only then, can he
leave the universe and go in search of new pastures.  Until that
point is reached, the being is always to some degree trapped in the
universe.
The route out is from the compulsive playing of games, through [to]
the voluntary playing of games, to an ending of all games by the
adoption of complementary postulates and so the achieving of a non
game situation: Nirvana."

(my emphasis with the underline and the [to])

Myself, I also wish to emphasize that one comes out of "the
compulsive playing of games" by exercising their free-will and know
that is what they are exercising and that there is no compulsion or
hint of 'must do ...' anywhere involved with one's choice.  Free-Will.

Also of interest is that LRH's Be-Do-Have which I have put into a
Postulate Chart is also what can keep one in the physical universe
when one is compulsively postulating those.

Paul/Level 5 in progress