Yes, nothing. I thank you for it, and I'm grateful for it. But I'm not talking from an egoic perspective here. I'm talking /from the perspective of the problem/. That's why I asked you to run with that postulate with me, so that we could get beyond this petty offense you seem to be unable to get over. Please, be rough! Insult me all you want! It really does not matter to me, so long as we can get down to /actually considering what it is right for us to do/ once you've got over it.

I'm talking to you as though you were enlightened and responsible for the state of humanity. I'm talking to you as though insult was simply a non-factor. As though you were too great a being for that. As though truth, confronting it, and living in it with others who were also dedicated to doing so were everything to you.

What am I prepared to invest? I'm prepared to tell you that I'm a living, open being standing before you right now and trying to reach the truth of the matter with you. I'm prepared to tell you that this matters to me and that the egoitistical back and forth you're continuing to engage in matters not a jot. I'm prepared to tell you that I'm an unfolding life story, as are you, and that our exchange here is /the most important thing in the world/ just for that. And I'm prepared to share in the faith with you that if two human beings engage and communicate openly and truly, then they will live their lives and invest the resources that they do have in accordance with the outcome of that sacred act.

If you do have any more insults-- I've counted salesman, rabble-rouser, talk is cheap, liar, and lack of historical awareness so far-- then please do try to get them out in the next post. It really is irrelevant. What /happens/ in the long run is the problem I'm addressing. I've made several full and reasoned posts in direct answer to that problem, and have engaged your points with rational counters which I consider to be accurate. Can we grow up, toughen up, and approach this issue for what it's worth? With the gravity that it deserves?