Hi Paul
On several occasions in his writings Dennis states that this universe is
composed of only life and postulates.

that being the case then all the mass of this universe is postulates. or at
least percieved as postulates.

if you start at the very beginning before there were universes there was only
the one being called God by most people.  at that point there was no mass and
no universes there was only God. then he started making things and suddenly
there was earth, water, air, fishes, birds etc  Where did the mass come from?

Dennis states that the mass is a byproduct of games play and is generated when
postulates are forced into conflict with opposing postulates. these fused bits
of opposing postulates are what is percieved as mass and all the stuff in this
universe is made of postulates.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad