No, because it is too simple and succinct and direct (some might say
"dry").  At what level would a human being need to be at to be able to
duplicate Trom theory/processes and the "To Know" matrix?  At the level of
Logic?

Let me ask you, rhetorically:

Is there anyone on this list who technically cannot duplicate and do
Repair of Importances (RI)?

Is there anyone on this list who technically cannot make comparisons of an
object/person from the past up against objects in the present environment?

Is there anyone on this list who technically cannot drag up an incident
from the past and process it against another location, preferably where one
is at right now?

Is there anyone who technically cannot sit down with themselves and get the
idea of being forced to know, etc.?

Trom, being too direct and too simple for me to duplicate, I applied some
gradients of complexity going into the unconfrontable simplicity of TROM.
In my case, Sedona Method taught me how better to go complementary with my
mind.

As a rhetorical analogy, how many of us as kids considered we needed the
complexity of training wheels before we could simply ride our brand new
bikes?  [raises hand]

colleen