Hi Pete,

Thank you so much for you hard work. It is one of the most valuable things you could have spent your time doing in service of your fellow humans.

Function

On 28/08/2012 04:59, Pete Mclaughlin wrote:
Hi all
   With this last edit on book 01 Bond Breaking i am done editing Dennis's
research notes into a readable form.  There are no more mysteries on what
Dennis was trying to tell us about how the mind is put together and how to take
it apart.

With my recent email on how to make a noun the subject of the "to know" goals
package and with these notes i have answered all the questions on how to do each of the
levels of TROM.

My next action is to get back to daily auditing at level 2 and work my way up.

I hope you are all downloading these books and reading them. Especially you
should download them to your hard drive, make a back up copy on a cd or DVD
disk and store a copy on another computer where you can always get at it.  You
might even have a copy printed out so you can get it even if the power goes out.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad

Trabaja desde tu casa 100% GRATIS Las mejores encuestas para ti
http://click.lavabit.com/qagxj1ks4xp683m6uw34pnobfqipttaw9xjanck1gt7db7r6wusy/