From: Slim . [mailto:slimspersonalem...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:36 AM
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Subject: [TROM1] Dreams not mentioned in TROM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Slim ." <slimspersonalem...@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 15, 2012 8:29 AM
Subject: Dreams not mentioned in TROM
To: <slimspersonalem...@gmail.com>

Dreams are NOT the " bank"
Anyone who tells you otherwise just wants you trapped in this universe. For
them this is the only universe. What better way to entrap you in this
universe. They tell you this is the only universe. So you beleive theres no
other place to go. So you accept this as the only one and dont even try to
go. How can you go if theres no other place to go afterall ?

Dreams are another universe with different laws. Its two dimensional and
does not touch our common universe I call forty second street.

You can spend an hour in the dream universe while no " time " elapses in our
universe.

Or

" time"  in the dream universe may elapse at the same rate as our universe.

You can meet others you know in  our universe there as well as others who
have  " passed " on from this one.

You can be in both simultainiusly but the ability is not so easy to perform.

While youre there and return to this one, its oddly very difficult to return
to the same place in the dream universe. It is for me anyway. Its very fluid
and changes easily. Particals are easy to manipulate and change form. Its
very cool but the being playing games there can really do a number on each
other while traped in it.

Its a hellish place for sure. There are many there who love to create
anguish pain and terror. Its easy to do there.

Same in our universe but its not as easy to do in ours.

When you leave and return here , you escape the games there. You literally
vanish from those who wish to harm you. Unlike this universe where we must
return to the same place and " time " body.

Some there do not have bodies in this universe to escape to. Thier bodies
died in this one and are literally trapped in a living 2 dimensional hell.

Dont go there after your present body passes. If you think this universe is
bad. That one is 10 x worse.

I will " fix" that one after im done with this one.  It too is degrading to
life.

Slim
The 1
Thats me