Hi TROMers

  I have been working on the Resolution of Mind Manual to try and make it more
readable and understandable.

The experience I have been gaining by editing the Research Notes has encouraged
me to take another look at the Resolution of Mind manual.So I did that and have
just linked the results to the kindle file (PRC) at the tromhelp.com website:

http://tromhelp.com/services

I need a couple of people, the more the better, to read this kindle version of
the TROM manual and let me know if it is indeed more readable.

You can use the free software Kindle for the PC available from Amazon.com to
read this ebook.

Sincerely
Pete

As always everything at www.tromhelp.com is in the public domain and everyone
is welcome to download it and distribute it as they like.