Paul - You say, "It has been a while since you last posted here on TROM.  I
find your posts enjoyable, worthwhile and thought provoking/stimulating.
Where else do you post?"

Thank you Paul. I enjoyed your well-considered and enlightening reply to
Leonard Dunn's post.

To answer your question - I have a rather large family and keep up to date
on the doings of grandchildren on FaceBook. I ignore most if not all
Scientology posts. Colleen has started a TROM page on facebook - which
hasn't taken off yet.

I think TROM's simplicity confounds the reality of complex individuals. lol
I lurk on OOBE forums. I have found that those who are interested and who
have experienced "out of body" tend to be very considerate and accepting of
others realities.

You also say, "I also want to point out that doing Level 4 to where one can
no longer see any more charge to run off by TimeBreaking is not a point of
completion without having achieved 'Freedom from Overwhelm'.  Without this
'Freedom', there still remains the seed to succumb."

That is so true Paul. Every now and again, I find within myself, "charge"
occasioned by some or other emotional viewpoint or harmful act and then I
reconcile myself with:  Hanlon's Razor "Never attribute to malice that which
can be adequately explained by stupidity."

TROM, for myself, is the only method I have found in which I can engage or
disengage from games at will.

Martin