Hello, Paul, sorry to hear you are not on Facebook due to its more real
time messaging, so I am putting this question to you here:

You say:
"....That is probably true in general for me too.  Simple TimeBreaking is
quite sufficient.  (Dennis' greatest contribution)  I don't see that it is
necessary to go thru a complete Postulate Failure Chart.  I
think one gets a little smarter as well as one does not typically install
all 8 possible complementary postulates packages automatically and
unconsciously if one is no longer into playing games or stuck in games
conditions."

I find your statement provocative re the Postulate Failure Chart, and am
not sure how to take that.  Myself, I see Dennis' greatest contribution IS
the PFC.

Colleen