Hello Pete

In another post you admitted to having MUs on goals packages.

That's fine, me too.

But then you write your MUs into the manual. Why that?

Correct would be:

1. must sex         3 must be sexed

2. must not sex   4. must not be sexed

1 and 3 and 2 and 4 are always complimentary. To move the

numbering and the position around makes understanding

impossible. And with impossible I simlpy mean: impossible.

I know that, because when I first studied the manual my mind

did exactly that: spinning numbers and positions around.

Please prevent that from happening to potential Trommers.

Regards

Roberto