Hey Cory,

Rather than telling you in detail about my OBEs, for your book, ill tell
you about the first one I noticed and almost did a bunk with.

It was around 1981 or 2. Salt lake city utah COS mission.

I was finishing up the first course I ever took called the Success through
communications course in div 6.

Its basically a TR course for new guys. $80.

It was Dennis who created the TR drills btw, ( thx Denny )

Anyways , I went out during the evening coffee break and was walking around
using my eyes as an anchor . I was at total peace and serenity . I didnt
consider my spiritual being as spherical like you but I was about a foot
and a half above my head. I was not able to speak anymore but I could still
use my eyeballs and could even "see" a bit without them.

It was quite the surprise as I had no Idea I was not my body until then.

I decided to venture away from my body and that's when it all went south. I
slammed back in and was covered in sweat from head to toe. Not a little ,
allot.
I was amazed and shaking a little too. Happy as happy gets.

LRH became my god . I was like man. Ill do anything for him now ANYTHING. I
even quit my job and became a staff member.

Ya, my job was as a body router.  My supervisers sent me out in literally
-16 below weather to bring others in for coffee and meet the div 6 regs.

I was like 22 or so I think.

Moving forward to 1984,

In 1984, I had what id call my favorite OBE or exteriorzation, if you
prefer. I real life changer for me prior to using TROM.

This planet was slammed by a rock and completly destroyed into a trillion
or so fragments . I recall it very well.

I was sitting on my sofa watching tv and was pissed off at my gf for
fucking some body builder guy and breaking up with me while we still lived
together.

Next thing i knew I was sitting about as far away as our moon with everyone
else who lived on the planet. Out of our bodies.

Then back on the sofa again. I didnt know what was going on and thought I
had a recall of an incident from the past and died in it.
Latter in life while using TROM. I realised we  actually experienced a
planet reset or what I call taking a postulate out of existence and that it
was me who did it from outside the universe. ( pats myself on back )

Timebroke the the boulder that hit it, out of existence so it never hit and
it never happened. Actually TB the decision another made to send it towards
earth to be precise.

This planets been through many resets and we may be in for another soon.
Fukashima has fuked shit up bad. New Comets from the same folks continue
our way from the on going game.  My body has cancers from radiation poison
and just had left kidney removed oct 3rd At the palo alto VA hospital.This
is the second cancer ive had to cure and might have liver cancer too now.

The planet is in bad shape.....again. But it cant just be " reset" like the
last time. Too many things to reset. Not saying it cant be done but its
getting complicated this time. Comets are easy.

Comets are not by chance.  They are sent our way deliberately.

Im always OUTABODY but not all the way out. Its merely a consideration
anyway. Im only as out as I need to be as it relates to the games I play
with others.  Maybe a little more just to make sure I win the game at hand
when necessarily needed. Theres nothing we cant do when our necessity
postulate kicks in. Lol. Nothing.

Anyways back to salt lake city obe. 1982.

id go in and out a body allot from that day on but not to the same degree.

People looked like clay dorks when id go out.  I would go out allot while
driving my van before I went on staff while driving to my jobs.

I installed alarm systems in all the kmart stores along interstate 80 in
utah.

After finishing my 5th store I went on staff.

Well, after being paid about $ 12 for body routing for the week,  I was
like wtf ?   How the hell am I supposed to live off that ?

So I blew staff and moved to vegas for a year. Went back to being a normal
human again.

Moved to SF  bay area went back on staff at the SF org, quit that job, and
started using TROM  when it was published on the web in 97. Dabbeled in it
at most.

Picked it back up in 2010 went right up through the levels to l5 and
relized I was SLIM  the 1 shortly after that.

SLIM is my spiritual name,  Randy ( Meaning the protector )is on my birth
certificate.

I use both because i am both spiritual and human . Not because ive been
invalidadated....lol. or some valence shift.

Anyways, I may drop this body soon and go back to 1957 again with different
parents this time and do what I came here to do. Play around . Idk yet. May
go home for a while , then return to this universe.

The planet was reset in the mid 70s too but not sure why.

Playing the same spiritual games over and over is getting somewhat dull for
me now.
But its better than nothing. No thing.

Pretending to be trapped and working my way out that is. But its fun .
Going from a state of not knowing to knowing anything I want and back to
not knowing again. Seeing where / when I pop up in the universe or which
universe.......lol.

Thats my life as a spiritual being.  Not in detail but you got the idea.

Being exterior is the rule. Being in a body is the exception. Not knowing
is what makes games fun. Challenging. it more like experiencing in a body
exp. than an obe....lol

Questions ?

Ive got a lifetime of many obe stories but these two are my favorites .
Realizing who  am as a spiritual being ( slim ) tops the list too. But
thats a different story.

Ok, see you latter.

Im going down under the blankets again.  To Get some spiritual sleep. :  )

Slim
Hand