David wrote :

http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/2014-January/004028.html

Hey David ,

Thx for the cup a joe offer........ I think,......... but im gonna pass. :
) I only use those abilities when needed and theres no need to go to canada
when ive got a starbucks down the street from my house. But itd be nice to
meet you and Aarre some day if youre still together.

When I was 6 or 7 , I recall telling my sister in an arugment we had that
anything is possibe, and nothing is impossible.

She quickly called BS and told me, ok lets see you disappear.  I soon
realized at that moment that I could not disappear. She won the argument.
Turns out I was right all along. I can and have more than once . Really. On
a scale of ability , its really pretty low. But its still what I call an
"as needed" ability. Only used when needed. Even when I used it , I couldnt
hold it . Id disappear and reappear about 5 feet away and then disappear
again and reappear. I didnt consciously make the postulate. I just did it
and wasnt surprised about it either . Didnt even know I was doing it until
after I looked back in the past universe and noticed.

I loved playing doorbell ditch too when I was a kid. Id run and hide ( not
disappear ) behind a car and watch the look on the face of who ever
answered the door , only to find no one there. Lol.

Line 8b on the PFCC is and always has been "forcing to know."

I checked the original paper games manual, my site,
www.theresolutionofmind.org and all the other internet sites except for the
kindle version that wont open for me on my andriod tablet. But its probably
correct too.

Would you quit goofing around already?!!!!!!
  ah hahahahaha.

Ya know what?

Ive got a similar problem to your so called dyslexia issues.

When ever im driving and approach a cross street that I need to turn left
or right on, I almost always turn the wrong way. Its been like this my
whole life .

Example,

Lets say the address im looking for and have never been to before is 123,
4th street.

So im driving up main street and I see 4th street ahead but dont know which
way 123 is , left turn or right.

So I guess. I turn right. Its alomst always left. If I turn left its almost
always right.

After I noticed this problem of mine, id try to trick myself at the last
second and decide that I think its to the right so im gonna turn left .
Nope, doest work. It was to the right.

Now I use the GPS on my cell phone.

Its crazy . A glitch in the matrix maybe. lol.

PS.

dont by an andriod tablet. Ipads are better.

Lester was cool, ive explored his stuff a bit to see what it was about but
like the COS .......Sedona methods do not address the hard core stuff that
levels 4 and 5 will.

Holding an importance while considering it unimportant is just a game
played by ones self. But youre sure to lose every time.

Im a little skeptical with any thing that leads to $$. Even if there are
free phone sessions. But I dont rule it out until I research it.

Gimme a holla if youre ever in Las Vegas. I'll buy. There are some very
good buffets here too.

Im Slim and im......... anyone ? anyone ?  You got it , thats right. Pour
some sugar on it.