Read the TROM books many times through.

Coleen and I are working to produce the "clear written" copies of the
supplemental lectures. The process requires that I read the texts through
multiple times to find poorly worded sentences, misspelled words, incorrect
punctuation ect.  Each time through my understanding of the nuances of TROM get
better.
For instance in the Lecture Dissociation of Jan 1993 Dennis says:

"Now the thing is that when you audit the negatives you get a person who's into
“not know” or dramatizing “not know” or dramatizing “to not be known” and you
audit them, you take the person who's into “not know” when you audit him he
comes up scale and he starts to go over more and more to the “to be known”
postulate.
In other words the cycle of the person in the “to be known” postulate is that
his opterm, his opposition terminal is “to not know”. That's the enemy is “to
not know” and he takes on the characteristics of it.
Now the further he goes down scale the more he goes into the valence of “to not
know” so as you audit him and he's into “not know” as you audit him and bring
him upscale eventually you'll bring him back up to the “to be known” postulate
so actually the person who's stuck in “to not know” when you audit him he comes
up scale and you find he's a “to be knowner” that's where he really belongs, up
there."

When I first read this I felt it must be wrong. The must not know should with
auditing move up to leg 3 must know. It was only after reading it about 10
times that it hit me that he was talking about the exclusion postulate.
This is the exclusion postulate tech. As "must be known" becomes more
compulsively dramatizing "must be known" he also dramatizes "must not know".
You can't tell an angry man anything. see the book 03 Expanding on Level 5,
Section: The Exclusion Postulate, How Games Become Compulsive.
As the "must be known" is audited he stops dramatizing the "must not know"
exclusion postulate and goes back to operating on his "must be known"
postulate."

Colleen and I are going through the SupplementalLectures books again to point
out these areas of confusion by putting notes from the editor in the text
amount other things. As soon as we both agree they are ready I will put them up
at tromhelp.com for everyone to download.

Keep rereading the materials. It helps.

Pete