Dennis said in one of his tapes that you can put scientology in TROM, but
you can't put TROM in scn.

Well that is a partial truth.

The fact is that everything TROM is, is based on what Dennis learned in his
25 yrs in scn.

Dennis knew pretty well everything LRH knew.

And as we all well know the bridge is not any where near as complete as
many people claim.

So it prompted Dennis to take the next step, to try and complete it.

Dennis  took all what he knew from scn and questioned it, then developed
TROM.

Then like all competent students should do, is learn and understand
everything their teacher teaches them and then stand on the shoulders of
their teachers and see farther.

Knowledge and knowing are never static, never complete.

So the short story is, the correct thing to say is that "all"  of scn is
embedded into TROM.

Or that TROM is built on the basis, the principles of scn.

And Dennis cleverly embedded everything (at least all that was useful, all
of his experience, including learning from the mistakes and failures,
because we learn more from mistakes than we do from successes)  from scn
into TROM.

That is why there is so much information packed into one sentence in TROM.

Often a whole paragraph of more can be written to explain one sentence, or
a small book to explain a paragraph,    to new non scn  initiate.

Besides all of scn being in TROM, there is Dennis' case,  aberrationsm
mistakes and false and limiting data.

TROM emotes Dennis' case, very readily.

I can read Dennis' mind when I read TROM, like a psychic at a psychic
fair,  reads your mind by holding some object you own like a watch or a
ring.

I can hear Dennis think, when I read TROM.

David