Svoboda, your statement almost sounds like you are saying similar to LRH's,
"the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics."

I came across this statement from Dennis:

Thus complementary postulates, when applied, have the ability to dissolve
all games.
 He also says all overwhelms are overt acts:

Overwhelming the postulate of an opponent in a game is known as an overt
act.
Only to the degree of letting go of compulsive games and fixed importances
do I enjoy the freedom of choice of how to respond to or initiate a game.
That is why coming up the scale of ethics feels good and sometimes people
want to stop their clearing work and enjoy their improved abilities to play
more fun games.  Since doing Scientology's Grade 2 I am feeling more
complementary and having more fun with others.  Meaning, less into forcing
and preventing others.

Hubbard used the phrase, "the game of life" and Hubbard's ethics works in
the playing of games -- has a workability, meaning the scaling of
conditions and their formulas.  This keeps the game more expansive and less
serious which is the best compulsive humans (i.e., beings identified with
bodies) can want for.

However, someone going beyond human identification, like Paul T., or
Alberto S. and others, having removed many, if not all compulsions to game
with others, being complementary -- for Level 5 completions -- I would
imagine would be quite natural.   A native state.

Keep on Trommin'
Colleen