Hi Collen

Sorry, I forgot to put my name under the post re troll. This was me,
Roberto, not Leo.

The cure for trolling is easy: don't feed them after midnight... Seriously,
they feed

on the energy of the forum members. The cure is not to respond to their
post, then

they starve and disappear.

On this list a troll is identified by 1. Does not do TROM. 2. Does not
intend  to do TROM.

That's David.

Being "nattery" indicates overts. Overts cause withdrawal from the subject.
On that,

I guess, L. Wrong Hubbard was right ;-) I can't imagine David constantly
criticising

TROM and then going into session. It's not technically possible. Bashing
McDonalds

and then go and enjoy a meal there?

Roberto