Hi Colleen
I had two big areas of bypassed charge on the auditing I got from the Church. I
got a rock slam during auditing and got sent to the RPF because of it. Also I
had several auditors have me use hand cream to get my TA down so they could
audit me.

I was in mystery as to why I was sent to the RPF for something that came up in
auditing which was the RS. And I felt the auditor and CS we're ignoring the
high TA problem.

It now turns out from Dennis's data on the RS that I had a legitimate upset on
their handling of the RS but from the material I just posted today from the LRH
HCOB and the section in the E-Meter Essentials book they were in fact doing the
right thing on handling my high TA as the CS was having me audited on the
beginning steps of the Grade Chart.

Dennis's section on the E-meter is incomplete because it did not mention these
important bits about the use if the TA in case evaluation so I published them
to the list.

Wow! Mystery cleared up.

Keep on TROMing
Pete