Hi Dave,

I used earlier material from the .org. As I went thru it, I corrected all of the spelling and grammar that I came upon. Like Pete suggests, one has to read the material over and over until one gets it cold. It's actually quite simple but strange, some areas are strange and not quickly taken in with just one reading. Everyone will have their own particular strange areas and one needs to study those areas until they become simple and clear.

I have not read either of these two new postings. Myself, I would work with the .org version because I like to make my notes within the text and I believe you should be able to do that with the .org.

Paul