Hi Ralph
Thanks for helping me understand this.

I do get TA action when answering the auditing questions and I when doing the
hands on stuff RI.  So I should continue doing Creative RI and press on with
auditing level 2 as long as I get TA action on an object and when the TA Stops
occurring switch to another object.

Sincerely
Pete

Sent from my iPad