Hi Ralph,

The answer is ... it is the body, it is not a field. Those different times of the day where one may have different TA is how the consciousness imposes its workings on the body. It is not a field that the meter reads. There may be a field there too but the meter and the cans are incapable of sensing any fields.

A freshly dead body with no spirit and no consciousness will read 3.0 and 2.0 depending on the sex. A TA reading of this nature with no F/ N can also be an indication of 'out of body', complete exteriorization. Physically and electronically it is galvonic response, resistance and the meters needle movement is strictly a function of change of resistance in a Wheatstone Bridge arrangement.

Keep on TROMmoing, Paul