My dedication to my solo sessions really started to take off.   Of course
it was bound to happen as I continued doing clearing work, no matter how
haphazardly I did it, however I knew I would not gain momentum without
daily work.

What really accelerated me was deciding to join a forum with members who
are devoted to their meditation practices and each keep a practice log
which can be viewed by other members.

What this did for me was to make me accountable.

Some meditators do what is called "Noting" -- they make a note of whatever
is coming up at the moment.   I decided to do this and while I am doing Ri,
or timebreaking I note what is coming up, bullet point by bullet point.  I
type it and that keeps me focused.  Being a facile typist makes this easy.

Being with a group of practicers -- even though I don't understand
everything they say and are doing -- boosted my own practice.   Sometimes
they comment on my thread about my practice, but mostly they read my posts
-- and I read some of their posts and sometimes comment too.   For example,
one person was talking about "eyes open", so of course I had to share my
viewpoint.

But, surprisingly I am learning about these people, struggling as I am, and
I greatly admire their dedication and devotion.   They are basically saying
the same thing, just using different expressions for it.  Love and
compassion for them.   How many people actually try to do something about
their mental/spiritual condition and keep a public practice log?

I'm a lot less worried about my case and if I am going to make it through
and out this lifetime because I trust myself that I will continue with
this.  I see I am slowly building proficiency at timebreaking and running
my own case into the ground.  My RI takes me right into timebreaking and
then back into RI -- getting much more coordinated between RI and
timebreaking.

Because I am willing to know and to be known I find this environment
perfect.  If a scene comes up that I do not wish others to know the
contents of I simply note it in a very general way.    No one hassles me --
the moderators are benign.
What I write is really only important to me -- to my case, and personally I
am enjoying my sessions to where I can finally agree with Dennis that this
is a "fun activity".

It is really all about "you".

colleen