Hi, Robin, you remind me of Dennis' reference to "the joy of competency"
and I like how you approach your case so professionally. Perhaps you have
reached that state of being "chummy" with your mind.

I type very fast and prefer to keyboard my notes, however that puts me in
too close proximity to the internet and google searches as my mind starts
to unleash me from a creative lockdown - a dozen tabs later and I get
myself back into session again - a real time dragger. So I'm learning to
close the laptop and work with pen and paper. I should though digitize my
"great cogs" and diagramming.

You could probably keep a good blog going with all your cogs and learnings.

colleen