I currently assist someone who read TROM -- through a present-time problem
that they feel keeps them from doing the TROM exercises (issues with
time),  by asking up front for the postulate(s) during the time-stop that
Dennis discussed in his "IP" lectures. John Galusha also developed this
technique after a insight from one of his clients.

We start the session with RI and end with RI. I noticed that the ending RI
is sometimes interactive because I'm likewise 360'ing into existence what
the "another" brings into existence and I lightheartedly offer up some
things to bring into existence and it gets quite playful as one is usually
keyed-out a bit after a session - or the RI will key one out if the one
session was not fully resolving the present-time problem.

This reminded me of Dennis' description of the interactive version of the
"Surprise Game".

Here is an excerpt from Dennis' lecture on "The Surprise Game".

The Surprise Game

Well why doesn’t the postulate ever fail? Alright to understand that I
better give you another example.

Back in the 1950’s in London there used to be a game us auditors played and
it’s based upon a very, very old game on the time track. Very, very… very
early in this universe there’s a game called the “Surprise Game” . You see,
the spiritual … goes up to another being and says, “look now,” he says’
“imagine this box here.” He got this box… imagine a box. And , “Yes,” says
the other being and he imagines a box. “Just imagine,” he says, “when you
open the lid of this box and look inside you will get a surprise. Just
agree that that will be so.” And the other being says, “Alright. I agree
that when I open up the box and look inside I will get a surprise.”

09:53
So he and the first being says to him, “Ok, now go ahead and open the
little box and look inside.” So he opens the lid of the box that he’s just
mocked up. Opens it and looks inside and, of course, gets a surprise. See?

10:03

“What a marvelous game,” you see, surprise game. And we used to play this
game in London. Ron Hubbard introduced the game there is… he told us it was
an early track game and many of us checked it out and found it is so you
can find it, you can find this game on anyone’s timetrack. Right very, very
early on. Very early universe this game is. But the…the surprise game.

10:29

used to play this game with all the other auditors. We used to play on each
other and play it on…. Get other people to play this game and get our
preclears to play this game.    Dennis