Sent Saturday 23rd of July 2016
by ant.phill...@post8.tele.dk (Antony Phillips)

Note that this is a resend of a message sent some years ago, and some data (like addresses) is liable to be inaccurate.

The following message is relayed to you by tro...@newciv.org

[[Note: Last weeks replay was B52 . I forgot to put the "B" there - the B
just indicates it is different from the first time I sent replays out,
where the numbering and contents were different., Hi, Good tromming, Ant]]]