Sent Saturday sixth of August 2016
by ant.phill...@post8.tele.dk (Antony Phillips)

Note that this is a resend of a message sent some years ago, and some data (like addresses) is liable to be inaccurate.

The following message is relayed to you by tro...@newciv.org
************

Subject:
            TROM Replay B55
       Date:
            Fri, 01 Jan 1999 20:57:02 +0100
      From:
            Antony Phillips <i...@post8.tele.dk>
         To:
            tro...@newciv.org

--
     Ant                              Antony A Phillips
     i...@post8.tele.dk