Hi Vorb

You have a lot of motivation!

>From my point the level 2 is a level of training on timebreak. With 150
hours you already know to do timebreak. So it is time to go to level 3 or 4.

On level 3 you should timebreak scenes that worries you, and can remebered.

On level 4 you start to dig scenes that are hidden from your awareness.

You have (more) wins and cognitions when you timebreak really charged
scenes. A stranger does not show that charge, and seems to me useless.

I stayed on level 2 for 10 to 20 hours. Then I jumped to level 3, but I had
difficult to remember charged scenes. So I jumped to level 4. I spent there
between 100 to 200 hours. Then I jumped to Level 5.

Keep tromming

Leoncio

LeƓncio Saraiva Madruga