Hello, DavidP (Note: there are two other Davids on this list), Colleen
here. Thank you for bringing up be-do-have. There was another Trommer who
gave it a lot of importance and processed it using Level 4 commands.  BTW,
did you know "To Have" is listed as a junior goals package?

Did you know that Hubbard said to resolve be-do-have limitations starting
first with "To Have"?   For example, what is important for you re To Have,
then, using reason, what would one have to do in order to have that, and
then what would one have to be in order to do that?

That is from Hubbard...it was about having. Hubbard could just as well have
said the same thing about "To Know". One wants to know something/someone,
so what would they need to do in order to achieve that, and then what would
they need to present themselves as being in order to do that?  So, isn't
to-have really to-know?

I recall those Old Testament (King James version) stories where a man would
get married and then he would enter the tent and "know" his wife, whereas
today we might say "have" or something else, but I think the King James
translation was a more accurate higher truth than they may have realized.

My question for you is how are you currently processing be-do-have and what
results are you seeing?

For myself, "To Have", or "must have" (as a compulsion) is part of my "Must
Know" case, i.e., I must have it so I can know it, experience it. I must
have a comm line with that person so that I can know them/experience
whatever effects they are creating; so best to find someone who wants to be
known [for that] so the relationship can be complementary. For example I
have a complementary relationship with a "must know" person who is very
happy with me as long as I am feeding them good data regarding subjects of
their interest, or latest problem to solve.

As for "To Be", wouldn't that correspond with Dennis' junior universes?
For example, to be a fisherman, and getting stuck in that universe. John
Galusha's Idenics process is one way to expand ability to be. Dennis says
the universe is life and postulates, and an identity is some postulates
rigged together.

I agree with you that - in spite of its utter simplicity and effectiveness
- Level Two is a tough gradient for the complicated minds on this planet.
If you click on this video and forward to 18:00 you will get a demo of what
I'm talking about:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY2Nc6JPBW8. If the
link gets scrubbed google Gordon Ramsey in Thailand and go to the 18:00
mark.
It's not only Trom, it's ALL CLEARING PRACTICES that compulsive /
complicated / noisy / egoic minds run away from.

When a person gets down to their last game leg (as they see it) then they
might start self-enquiring, searching for an end to suffering, and the
craziness, and possibly for someone to help them resolve their mental
issues.

I am postulating the best outcome for you.

colleen